From a lost child

 


„Your letter is very much encouraging to me, that you are appreciating my humble service in spreading Krishna Consciousness in your great country. It was my ambition to begin my movement from New York; and by Krishna's Grace, I got good cooperation from some boys like you; and I felt too much aggrieved when some of you left me, but I was confident that all of your would come again, because Krishna Consciousness is not a material thing, and cannot be broken: it cannot be burned or wet or dried or stopped at any stage. When I received your letter, it appeared to me that I had received a letter from a lost child; so please continue your present attitude.”  (Letter to Umapati -- Vrindaban 5 September, 1967)

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Their unfinished desires continue

Modern science without God consciousness 3. - A living being who lives in the mundane world has four defects

If I cannot argue with others